Looking Back To The Beginning - A Year Of Development
More than one year ago Hashkings 2.0 litepaper was published in HIVE, announcing a new start for what's now all our ecosystem.
We are really happy and grateful for the community we have and all the support we receive from them, it's not a secret that our road has been full of a constant learning process from our mistakes.
The game described on the litepaper launched a year ago was successfully developed and we didn't stop there cause we invested all the year going beyond and delivering new features with new concepts and we thought was a nice opportunity to remember all of them since we are starting a new amazing adventure with BANG! defense
- TONS of issues have been fixed, this is part of the development journey and is especially strong in our case cause we never stop developing and creating new stuff, so we won't add any of the issues fixed in this list cause it wouldn't have sense.
- Basic functionalities launched including planting, watering and harvesting plus the MOTA drop and seeds distribution.
Initally seeds distribution and MOTA staking was different, we used to drop seeds depending on if were less than 5000 plots planted. And the MOTA staking was general and players couldn't focus on just one region
- Subdivisions were launched, basically, all the early landplot owners got airdrops of landplots. For example, if you bought a southamerica pack in our presale you received a total of 8 plots of southamerica.
At that time a southamerica pack, considering the subdivisons, included 8 southamerica lands plus a water tower for only $5. Today that pack is worth 69 HIVE or $57 which means a x11 in value in a year.
- Avatars and joints store launched
- HK-STATS was launched, in order to help our users to access Hashkings information easier than ever.
- Hashkings hive engine witness was set up
- Death Plant Time was added to the game, this update included a feature in which if you don't harvest your plant up to 7 days after was ready for be harvested it would automatically die.
- HIVEPAY and coinpayments integration
- BUDS were launched in the Fantom chain, and we still have liquidity deployed on spirit swap
- MOTA staking system changed to the actual one in which you can select your favorite region
- Extra seed drop added, with this whenever you harvest a plan you have a 20% chance to farm a new seed of the same region.
- Triple braid and scorpion joint were added to the joint store
- BUDS were launched in the MATIC blockchain as well as FANTOM, you can trade BUDS on DFYN
- Multiple joint crafting was added
YEP, people used to craft them one by one.
- Special seeds pool was launched and we have great news about them! So we hope you still hold some ;)
- Renting market allowing players to share the usage of their landplots and water towers to other users, creating an opportunity for small players to participate in the game
- First-generation avatar packs sale
- BUDS were added to INDEX holding, a HIVE project focused on building a portfolio using HIVE tokens.
- RAIDS were launched creating tons of new possible interactions between the player and the ecosystem through a new game mode.
- Hashkings was included in the Blockchain gaming accelerator led by Wagginston
- $20K was deployed in MATIC and FANTOM each one by the blockchain gaming accelerator.
- Forge was launched creating a new usecase for BUDS and other tokens that now will fill the upcoming BUDS staking rewards.
- BUDS deflation feature was introduced to the seeds, each month less BUDS will be produced at a -1% rate
- New members joined the Hashkings team
- Galactic joint was launched with a rarity XP bonus.
- Referral program with an up to 35% rate was launched to promote the avatar packs sale
- Hashkings main website was launched using the amazing art by our illustrators and the work of our frontend dev
- PIZZA and ONEUP partnership which has been an awesome decision cause their communities rock!
- Someone tried to exploit the avatars packs sale through HIVEPAY so we delisted short liquidity coins to prevent this and banned the malicious avatars that we created, the exploiter had a negative balance after we cleaned the issue.
- Filter added to the rental market
- BUDS diesel pool was launched on tribaldex by the blockchain gaming accelerator
- RAIDS bulk selector for avatars
Yeah.. before you had to send them one by one
- BULKS actions were announced for the farming game
- HASHKINGS HIVE witness was launched, so please vote for us and help us in making HIVE amazing!
- Small changes to the forge that simplifies the process
- Landplots delegation was enabled, allowing to "rent" them without having to use the renting market which is very important if you think about a P2P scenario.
- Watering and harvesting in bulk was introduced, a very demanded feature
- BUDS are now visible on coingecko thanks to our liquidity deployed on FANTOM
- Second generation avatars were launched featuring new designs and a new stat called efficiency adding depth to the raids gameplay
- A navigation bar was created which now allows you to easily change between all our products
- Someone else tried to exploit the second-gen of avatars AGAIN through HIVE but the issue was totally different to the first one, happily with the help of the HIVEPAY team and NFTmart again we fixed the issue without any consequence.
- BANG! Defense development starts
Is almost a fact that we skipped some developments updates in the list but we hope this can show you how compromised the team is with creating value for the HIVE community and despite of not having the resources of a big project we have the trust of our community.
We didn't included features that were announced but that are still under development like U.R.F.A, our NFTmarket, BUDS staking, special seeds mini game, etc
We only wanna say thanks again for everything and we hope this year can be full of new and amazing stuff! It will be epic as the Hashkings team is bigger than ever and we are always looking to integrate new talent in our team. All these features required the talent of all our team since the design of the idea, the visual art made by our illustrators and using that art to create something functional thanks to our frontend dev and finally connecting it to the blockchain magic thanks to our master dev.
In a new post we will detail a bit what are we working now as we are not that happy to use roadmaps, as we stated above the development of new features is never predictable so following an established roadmap can be really hard and not good for our players expectatives.
And of course on HIVE