Hive.Pizza HashKings Scholarship Report#9 SEEDS 404!
Hello friends and fellow farmers! This is my NINTH Harvest Report on @hashkings with the scholarship and support of the @hive.pizza CREW. 🍕❤️
The new cycle is going like a train, and this is the second harvest!
Before we get to my stats I owe a huge shoutout to my fellow Second Wave Scholars: @Cryptoniusrex, @Hurtlocker, @RonDonShneezy, @TrashyOmen, @miguelsky2, @Keyaelis, @luizeba, @dubble and @queenstarr are all awesome people who got in as well, and working hard on their fields. Feel free to check out their harvest reports and other contents.
I want to send a big "Thank You" note to our Guild Officer, @thebeardflex who is an awesome bearded overseer. 🙏
💪 GO GO GLOW! 😊
This week my 15 plots were divided to 8 Columbia Gold and 7 Panama red. The Columbias had a 239 Average yield, compared to the Panamas, which had 259. Well guys... It seems like the Panamas are the easy winners. 🤓 Lets see the exact numbers. 📈
The total yield was 3725 BUDS, from which I get to KEEP 70% yet again, that is 2607! and I need to send the remaining 30% to the guild, which is 1118. This amount will be used to onboard more and more people. So keep your eyes peeled for open positions in the Scholarship!!!
SEEDS? SEEDS?! uhm... Seeds..? - None This time. I guess I do not deserve it. 😅 🌱
So again, go check out the other beautiful people tagged in this post. See for yourself that you can not only earn some BUDS and HKassets, BUT a lot of joy talking, laughing and working together with your teammates and other people from the CREW. Needn't to say not forget to sign up next time when the Scholarship is open, right..? 😋
Don't forget to join the official PIZZA DISCORD channel ❤️🍕
If you haven't joined yet you are missing out. Awesome people whom you can talk about everything and anything, either if it is about fun or anything serious. 💪
💰 Over 30 Giveaways💰 Like Pizza Tokens! Steam Game Keys! PIZZA! STARBITS! ONEUP! UTOPIS! DEC! BUDS! BEATCZ! SWAP.HIVE! tokens. NFTs for Exode or Hashkings! WOW! Just loads and loads of amazing stuff! 💪
There are also lot's of events going on every week hosted by @huzzah, @thebeardflex and @ravenmus1c.
❔ Trivia Night 📊 / ✏️ Art and Write Streams 📐 / 🎮 Game Nights 🎮 / 🔉 Music Nights 🎵 / PIZZA Power UP Day 🍕
This week I ended up winning FOUR giveaways!
25 ONEUP, 0.5 SWAP.HIVE, 1300 STARBITS and 150 BUDS
Yeehaw! 💪 🏆
You can check out the whole project over at https://hive.pizza/
Take care guys, I wish you have an awesome week!
Thank you for your time reading my post!
See you next weeks!