Hive.Pizza HashKings Scholarship Report#8


guild farmer.png

Hello farmers and friends! This is my SEVENTH Harvest Report on @hashkings with the scholarship and support of the CREW. ๐Ÿ•โค๏ธ

The new cycle has begun, and this is the first harvest!

Before we get to my stats I owe a huge shoutout to my fellow Second Wave Scholars: @Cryptoniusrex, @Hurtlocker, @RonDonShneezy, @TrashyOmen, @miguelsky2, @Keyaelis, @luizeba, @dubble, @Stewie.wieno and @queenstarr are all awesome people who got in as well, and working hard on their fields. Go check out their harvest reports and other contents.

I want to send a big virtual high five to our Guild Officer, @thebeardflex who is an awesome overseer. ๐Ÿ™ Thank you!



This week my 15 plots were divided to 7 Columbia Gold and 8 Panama red. The Columbias had a 232 Average yield, compared to the Panamas, which had 260. Yet again Panama red seeds look like a better kind in South America plots. ๐Ÿค“ Lets see the exact numbers. ๐Ÿ“ˆ

Glow HK Harvest Table final (1).png

The total yield was 3710 BUDS, from which I get to KEEP 70% yet again, that is 2597! and I need to send the remaining 30% to the guild, which is 1113. This amount will be used to onboard more and more people. So keep your eyes peeled for open positions in the Scholarship!!!

SEEDS? SEEDS?! SEEDS! - ONE Cool Columbian GOLD and ONE Pretty Panama Red seed this week. ๐ŸŒฑ

So again, go check out the other beautiful people tagged in this post. See for yourself that you can not only earn some BUDS and HKassets, BUT a lot of joy talking, laughing and working together with your teammates and other people from the CREW. Needn't to say not forget to sign up next time when the Scholarship is open, right..? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Don't forget to join the official PIZZA DISCORD channel โค๏ธ๐Ÿ•

If you haven't joined yet you are missing out. Awesome people whom you can talk about everything and anything, either if it is about fun or anything serious. ๐Ÿ’ช

๐Ÿ’ฐ Over 30 Giveaways๐Ÿ’ฐ Like Pizza Tokens! Steam Game Keys! PIZZA! STARBITS! ONEUP! UTOPIS! DEC! BUDS! BEATCZ! SWAP.HIVE! tokens. NFTs for Exode or Hashkings! WOW! Just loads and loads of amazing stuff! ๐Ÿ’ช

There are also lot's of events going on every week hosted by @huzzah, @CryptoniusRex, @creodas, and @ravenmus1c.
โ” Trivia Night ๐Ÿ“Š / โœ๏ธ Art and Write Streams ๐Ÿ“ / ๐ŸŽฎ Game Nights ๐ŸŽฎ / ๐Ÿ”‰ Music Nights ๐ŸŽต / Dinosaur Day ๐Ÿค / PIZZA Power UP Day ๐Ÿ•

This week I ended up winning TWO giveaways!
25 ONEUP and 100 SIM tokens
Yeehaw! ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ†

You can check out the whole project over at

Take care guys, I wish you have an awesome week!
Thank you for your time reading my post!
See you next weekz!


Congratulations @szmobacsi! You have completed the following achievement on the Hive blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s):

You distributed more than 1500 upvotes.
Your next target is to reach 1750 upvotes.

You can view your badges on your board and compare yourself to others in the Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP

To support your work, I also upvoted your post!

Support the HiveBuzz project. Vote for our proposal!

@szmobacsi! The Hive.Pizza team manually curated this post.

PIZZA Holders sent $PIZZA tips in this post's comments:
hurtlocker tipped szmobacsi (x1)
@szmobacsi(8/15) tipped @hurtlocker (x1)

Join us in Discord!


Awesome harvest report, it was a good week๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ