Hive.Pizza HashKings Scholarship Report#6 Last harvest of the season!
Hello farmers and friends! This is my SIXTH Harvest Report on @hashkings with the scholarship and support of the @hive.pizza CREW. 🍕❤️
We start with a shoutout to my fellow Second Wave Scholars: @Cryptoniusrex, @Hurtlocker, @RonDonShneezy, @TrashyOmen, @miguelsky2, @Keyaelis, @luizeba, @dubble, @Stewie.wieno and @queenstarr are all awesome people who got in as well, and working hard on their fields. Go check out their harvest reports and other contents.
I want to send a huge virtual high five to our Guild Officer, @thebeardflex who is spending his time tending the little chicks worries and questions. 🐣🙏 Thank you!
This cycle is ending with this harvest. We are taking a little break to summarize what happened do some calculations and just to get ready for the next one!
Everyone did very nice. The CREW is strong. The Guild is a beast! 💪
💪 GO TEAM GLOW! 😊
The last week my 15 plots were divided to 8 Columbia Gold and 7 Panama red. The Columbias had a 268.25 Average yield, compared to the Panamas, which had 277.85. Considering that the Panamas need less water, 504 instead of the 560 they seem to be a better choice. I might be just unlucky with this sack of seeds. 🤓 Lets see the exact numbers. 📈
The total yield was 4091 BUDS, from which I get to KEEP 70% yet again, that is 2863! and I need to send the remaining 30% to the guild, which is 1227. This amount will be used to onboard more and more people. So keep your eyes peeled for open positions in the Scholarship!!!
What about the seeds? - You might ask! TWO beautiful Panama Red seeds. 🌱
I am still hesitant about my BUDS and seeds. Should I buy a plot? Should I upgrade or forge my avatars? Should I sell the seeds? Should I stake the BUDS?
@hashkings is a really complex game with lots of opportunities to earn with different strategies. I will try to look around and try to go for something cool.
So again, go check out the other beautiful people tagged in this post. See for yourself that you can not only earn some BUDS and HKassets, BUT a lot of joy talking, laughing and working together with your teammates and other people from the CREW. Needn't to say not forget to sign up next time when the Scholarship is open, right..? 😋
Don't forget to join the official PIZZA DISCORD channel ❤️🍕
If you haven't joined yet you are missing out. Awesome people with awesome topics, either if it is about fun or anything serious. Loads of info provided by a really helpful crowd.
💰 Insane Giveaways 💰 Like Pizza Tokens! Steam Game Keys! Free Hive Account! PIZZA! STARBITS! ONEUP! BEATCZ! SWAP.HIVE! NFTs for Exode or Hashkings! WOW! Just loads and loads of amazing stuff! 💪
There are also lot's of events going on every week hosted by @huzzah, @CryptoniusRex, @creodas, @bacon-dub, @dibblers.dabs, and @ravenmus1c.
❔ Trivia Night 📊 / ✏️ Art and Write Streams 📐 / 🎮 Game Nights as BRAWLHALLA🎮 / 🔉 Music Nights 🎵
The last trivia night I NAILED an answer with me being the ONLY ONE to choose the correct one. It felt cool, and what I love about the crew is that they are not a bit jealous, instead they cheer for you and happy for you. ❤️ Aaand I also receieved 2 PIZZA tokens for that. 🍕
You can check out the whole project over at https://hive.pizza/
Take care guys, I wish you have an awesome week!
Thank you for your time reading my post!
See you next weekz!