Hive.Pizza HashKings Scholarship Report#4 How is the farm going?
Hello farmers and not farmers! This is my FORTH Harvest Report on @hashkings with the scholarship of the @hive.pizza CREW. 🍕❤️
It is not just me, who is in the Scholarship program. My fellow Second Wave Scholars: @Cryptoniusrex, @Hurtlocker, @RonDonShneezy, @TrashyOmen, @miguelsky2, @Keyaelis, @luizeba, @dubble, @Stewie.wieno and @queenstarr are all awesome people who got in as well, and working hard on their fields. Go check out their harvest reports and other contents.
I want to send a huge virtual thanks to our Guild Officers(@thebeardflex, @dibblers.dabs, @creodas, @huzzah) who are spending their time tending their little chicks worries and questions. 🐣🙏 Thank you guys!
💪 GO TEAM GLOW! 😊
This week my 15 plots were harvested a day late because of a hiccup with the hashking servers. Nothing serious, no major problem just a small error. My Harvest is pretty neat! Look at the details:
The total yield was 4323 BUDS, from which I get to KEEP 70% again and always, that is 3026! and I need to send the remaining 30% to the guild, which is 1297. This amount will be used to onboard more and more people. So keep your eyes peeled for open positions in the Scholarship!!!
Well this harvest was not lucky enough regarding the seed drops. I did not mint any seeds! 😕 👩🌾
So again, go check out the other beautiful people tagged in this post. See for yourself that you can not only earn some BUDS and HKassets, BUT a lot of endorphins talking, laughing and working together with your teammates and other people from the CREW. Needn't to say not forget to sign up next time when the Scholarship is open, right..? 😋
Don't forget to join the official PIZZA DISCORD channel ❤️🍕
If you haven't joined yet you are missing out. Awesome people with awesome topics, either if it is about fun or anything serious. Loads of info provided by a really helpful crowd.
Last Sunday I learnt something new AGAIN from or with @h3m4n7. I went online and wished everyone a Happy Mothers day, and we found out that this holiday as most of the others are not held on the same day over our beautiful planet. 🙃
In Hungary it is the FIRST SUNDAY of May. In lots of other countries it is the SECOND SUNDAY of May. And there are some other various dates as well according to Wikipedia. H3m4n7 Was so nice to look it up and share with me(us).
💐 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all Mommys out there! 💐
There are also lot's of events going on every week hosted by @huzzah, @bacon-dub, @dibblers.dabs, and @ravenmus1c.
❔ Trivia Night 📊 / 👑 Chess Tournament 🎲 / 🎬 Movie Night 🎬 / ✏️ Art and Write Streams 📐 / 🎮 Game Nights 🎮 / 🔉 Music Nights 🎵
💰 Insane Giveaways 💰 Like Pizza Tokens! Steam Game Keys! Free Hive Account! PIZZA! STARBITS! ONEUP! BEATCZ! SWAP.HIVE! NFTs for Exode or Hashkings! WOW! Just loads and loads of amazing stuff! 💪**
🏆 I have just won 25 1UP tokens and 0.5 SWAP.HIVE as well! YAY 💪
You can check out the whole project over at https://hive.pizza/
Take care guys, I wish you have an awesome week!
Thank you for your time reading my post!
See you next week!
Thanks for the shout out
Its always good to learn something new and for sure one such place is !PIZZA discord for getting to know new people and learning new things :)
Congratulations on the awesome harvest and shout out...you rock😎🤘
@szmobacsi! The Hive.Pizza team manually curated this post.
PIZZA Holders sent $PIZZA tips in this post's comments:
h3m4n7 tipped szmobacsi (x1)
Join us in Discord!
Congratulations @szmobacsi! You have completed the following achievement on the Hive blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s):
Your next target is to reach 2750 upvotes.
You can view your badges on your board and compare yourself to others in the Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word
Check out the last post from @hivebuzz:
Support the HiveBuzz project. Vote for our proposal!
As always keep it up brother, good harvests! unlucky on the damn seeds though we need them to start stacking up for us during these 😪
@szmobacsi, I sent you an $LOLZ on behalf of @dubble
Use the !LOL or !LOLZ command to share a joke and an $LOLZ.
Delegate Hive Tokens to Farm $LOLZ and earn 110% Rewards. Learn more.