Hive.Pizza HashKings Scholarship Report#10 SEEDS TWICE IN A ROW!
Hello friends and fellow farmers! This is my TENTH Harvest Report on @hashkings with the scholarship and support of the @hive.pizza CREW. 🍕❤️
Before we get to my stats I owe a huge shoutout to my fellow Second Wave Scholars: @Cryptoniusrex, @Hurtlocker, @RonDonShneezy, @TrashyOmen, @miguelsky2, @Keyaelis, @luizeba, @dubble and @queenstarr are all awesome people who got in as well, and working hard on their fields. Feel free to check out their harvest reports and other contents.
I want to send a huge THANKS to our Guild Officer, @thebeardflex who is an awesome bearded guard of Scholars. 🙏
💪 GLOW FOREVA'! 😊
This week my 15 plots were divided to 7 Columbia Gold and 8 Panama red. The Columbias had a 234 Average yield, compared to the Panamas, which had 261. As always, Panamas win the AVG game. 🤓 Lets get to the exact numbers. 📈
**The total yield was 3722 BUDS, from which I get to KEEP 70% yet again, that is 2605! and I need to send the remaining 30% to the guild, which is 1117. This amount will be used to onboard more and more people. So keep your eyes peeled for open positions in the Scholarship!!! There is some gossip that some peeps would be considered to join! 👀 **
SEEDS? Yess! The same amount of seeds like last time! ZERO. I guess It is not my lucky pull either. 😅 🌱
So again, go check out the other beautiful people tagged in this post. See for yourself that you can not only earn some BUDS and HKassets, BUT a lot of joy talking, laughing and working together with your teammates and other people from the CREW. Needn't to say not forget to sign up next time when the Scholarship is open, right..? 😋
Don't forget to join the official PIZZA DISCORD channel ❤️🍕
If you haven't joined yet you are missing out. Awesome people whom you can talk about everything and anything, either if it is about fun or anything serious. 💪
💰 Over 30 Giveaways💰 Like Steam Game Keys! PIZZA! STARBITS! ONEUP! UTOPIS! DEC! BUDS! BEATCZ! SWAP.HIVE! tokens. NFTs for WOO, Exode or Hashkings! WOW! Just loads and loads of amazing stuff! 💪
There are also lot's of events going on every week hosted by @huzzah, @thebeardflex and @ravenmus1c.
❔ Trivia Night 📊 / ✏️ Art and Write Streams 📐 / 🎮 Game Nights 🎮 / 🔉 Music Nights 🎵 / PIZZA Power UP Day 🍕
You can check out the whole project over at https://hive.pizza/
Take care guys, I wish you have an awesome week!
Thank you for your time reading my post!
See you next weeks!
grats on another great harvest!
BUY AND STAKE THE PGM TO SEND A LOT OF TOKENS!
The tokens that the command sends are: 0.1 PGM-0.1 LVL-2.5 BUDS-0.01 MOTA-0.05 DEC-15 SBT-1 STARBITS-[0.00000001 BTC (SWAP.BTC) only if you have 2500 PGM in stake or more ]
5000 PGM IN STAKE = 2x rewards!
Support the curation account @ pgm-curator with a delegation 10 HP - 50 HP - 100 HP - 500 HP - 1000 HP
Get potential votes from @ pgm-curator by paying in PGM, here is a guide
I'm a bot, if you want a hand ask @ zottone444
!PIZZA 🍕 !LOLZ
It was a knick knack paddywhack!
@hurtlocker, I sent you an $LOLZ on behalf of @szmobacsi
Use the !LOL or !LOLZ command to share a joke and an $LOLZ
@szmobacsi! The Hive.Pizza team manually curated this post.
PIZZA Holders sent $PIZZA tips in this post's comments:
szmobacsi tipped queenstarr (x1)
szmobacsi tipped dubble (x1)
szmobacsi tipped hurtlocker (x1)
hurtlocker tipped szmobacsi (x1)
Join us in Discord!
Nice harvest bro!
@dubble(5/10) gave you LUV. H-E tools | my wallet | discord | community | <><
HiveBuzz.me NFT for Peace
Thank you broski!
!PIZZA 🍕 !LOLZ
😎Awesome report and Congrats on another successful harvest
Thank you!! :) !PIZZA
Congratulations @szmobacsi! You have completed the following achievement on the Hive blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s):
Your next target is to reach 3750 upvotes.
You can view your badges on your board and compare yourself to others in the Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word
Check out the last post from @hivebuzz:
Support the HiveBuzz project. Vote for our proposal!