🎄CHRISTMAS Garden Journal SPECIAL🎄 Show us Your Christmas Selfie to Win A Bonus Prize!🎄!
Bangin'butter beans, awesome asparagus and holy hops, its the 2nd of December! That means I'm not late for the #gardenjournal challenge post for at least half of the world who will see this on the 1st. Due to wierd colonial calendars, it's the second day of summer here!
So, what's been happening in HIVE gardens since the last challenge?
This month I'd like to offer a special prize for a Christmas garden selfie - don a Santa hat, dress up as an elf or pose next to your Christmas tree for a special HIVE prize of 5 HIVE! Then it's 10 Hive for first, and two runners up of 5 HIVE.
We are also running low on sponsorship funds so if any gardener would like to contribute, that would be amazing.
- Post in HIVE Garden community
- Use #gardenjournal as first tag
- Tag two other people who might be interested
- Reblog if possible and refer to this post in your entry
- Original photos and content ONLY please
- Paste link under this post - no link, no entry!
IF ITS OFF SEASON FOR YOU... OR YOU DONT HAVE A GARDEN...
- Show me your winter garden in snow
- Write your plans for the garden of your dreams
- Write a how to post e.g. how to make a organic fertiliser
- Visit and share about a botanical garden or a friends garden.
Because its Christmas, I'll set the challenge to run for 10 days this month. We might be taking a break in January, as it will be summer holidays for me, so if anyone wants to host January let me know and I'll sort you out with funds and know how. Let's make this month an amazing one!
Are you on HIVE yet? Earn for writing! Referral link for FREE account here Join The Hive Garden Community! The HIVE GARDEN COMMUNITY supports gardening, homesteading, cannabis growers, permaculture and other garden related content. Delegations to the curation account, @gardenhive, are welcome! Find our community here!
Join The Hive Garden Community! The HIVE GARDEN COMMUNITY supports gardening, homesteading, cannabis growers, permaculture and other garden related content. Delegations to the curation account, @gardenhive, are welcome! Find our community here!