new genetics to test
I got new testers today.
And I'm happy about that. I'm going to germinate 2 this weekend. And I want to do it a little more with care. I had some issues with the doni darko. And I blame myself for that. But luckily I have at least 2. I don't know exactly what went wrong. But I have a few things I can improve on. I can soak them longer. I found the seed sleeves quite hard. I should pay more attention to the ph. And maybe the temperature could be a little warmer. Warm days are coming this weekend so I'm hopeful
This one was equally doubtful whether it was going to grow anything. But now have full confidence with those green leaves
Then we take a look inside the tent. The pure michigan looks beautiful. I'm just worried it might have seeds in it. I'd rather not, but it is what it is. At the next round, clean my tent and my vetilators.
Impatient as I am, I almost harvested this plant. But luckily I was encouraged to be patient. And that pays off. I think this is the last week. I can not wait anymore. This is also one of my most beautiful plants so far
More updates to come. The weekend is just around the corner, just hang in there.
All the best and until the next blog.
Posted using WeedCash Network