My Witnesses (From the Bottom to the Top)
This can serve as a witness update and I'll let you know some of the things I've been working on and a few things you might want to keep an eye on. Witnesses keep this chain alive and I use all of my 30 votes. I'll start from the lowest ranked to the highest and give you reasons why I'm voting for them. Some people have odd reasons for voting some and I'm sure some of mine are gonna make you scratch your head like, what? Can check your witness votes here or here. So here goes:
- @weedcash.network - from the gang over there at the first ever Hive-Engine layered community. I actually helped set this witness up, so if you have an extra vote and like that them people are still doing great Hive things - have at it!
- @veteranforcrypto - fellow vet out here doing his best to support the chain. Should stop in and check out his videos sometime, they are quite entertaining 😎
- @whiterosecoffee - this is actually a backup from @c0ff33a and represents his IRL coffee brand, so ya know, it's just super cool.
- @techcoderx - he actually runs his own API node in his home, and is a really nice cat. Quite the talented one too, he's been known to find things others have overlooked.
- @primersion - this fella just popped up on my radar a few weeks ago. I knew he was a witness and hadn't paid him much mind, until I saw him being quite active with the on-chain engagement.
- @tazi - he is a good photographer and a lot of what he is taking pictures of lately, I kinda drool over a little bit. Love seeing me some silver porn 😝
- @reazuliqbal - I'm not sure if he's part of the PAL crew, but I know he did work with Hive-Engine and most recently, the BeeChat you see popping up as a messaging app in various Hive places.
- @cadawg - before I knew he was a coder and witness, I just enjoyed his banter while we played Splinterlands and met each other on the field sometimes. Been a minute tho.
- @crowdwitness - honestly, I'm not entirely sure why I'm voting for them right now and they're on the chopping block. They may be a remnant from the Steem days. And a little tidbit for @pfunk - yes, Steem left a bad taste in my mouth too. I defended it because I had hopes and you were right. Along with other people telling me the same thing, I just wanted to believe it would remain and we'd win the fight and keep Steem. But we didn't. We won another way. Now, I won't even vote a witness that has 'steem' in the name regardless who is running it - it's fucking insulting.
- @apshamilton - I really, really like this cat, he's an active engager on chain and that's one of my biggies when it comes to witness selection. I do believe he is involved with a case against some centralized entities too, aren't you the frig'n lawyer? Good to have lawyers on your side 😉
- @ura-soul - of all the witnesses out there, I am probably most kindred to him. I met him a while back and realized we have a lot of the same interests - including music - and he is one of the most hilarious people on chain 🤣
- @nathanmars - I also had the opportunity of meeting this cat some time ago and he has a lot of energy, just like me! He really cares about people and reminds me of my younger self.
- @gerber - this fella is all over the map and I forget where I first actually ran into him. It was probably a gaming server and he just came off as knowledgeable and friendly.
- @qurator - I was really hoping they would migrate the 'Q' token to Hive-Engine, is that on the board @scrooger? Either way, I like that they aren't biased with their curation efforts on Hive.
- @enginewitty - hey, that's me! I still support the fam in @thealliance. I assist @fullalt with posting, some PR work and putting my .02 in on the dApps we're working on. I like to break things. Can call me 'Wreckit Witty', ha! I do lots of other things too, I think. Maybe? Have you seen me around?
- @c0ff33a - it's been fun watching this guy come up the ranks. He does a weekly vlog and runs several witness related nodes, including a full one. Plus, he is just one of the most down to earth people I've ever
metgotten to know. (One of these days, I'll meet you.)
- @patrice - she has actually been extremely quiet lately. I do know she put in a ton of work with
@hivewatchersSteemcleaners and am very curious what she is up to these days.
- @roomservice - another one that is more quiet than I like, though they did come up with the hiveonboard bit, and people seem to like that.
- @klye - this cat I really like because we both have a twisted side to our humor. He also has been known to code a thing or two, maybe you'll see a new one soon!
- @jackmiller - my brother from another lady or something. Maybe my uncle, not sure, but more family than friend as we'll get to brass tacks and lay down the real talk, no bullshit involved. Also the guy that came up with @fullalt.
- @neoxian - quite a while back, I started playing this game called Splinterlands. There is only a handful of other witnesses I know that play (at my level) and we go back and forth. Just nice to see that, ya know? Also, a very honest guy.
- @deathwing - I first came across him in the Privex server about a year ago when I was having trouble with my witness. He helped me out and since then, he has passed me on the witness list and been hired on by Privex. Kinda jealous LOL! Nice guy, tell him he does a great job if you chat with him.
- @guiltyparties - another of @fullalt's crew, this guy has done more for Hive than he actually gets credit for and in my entirely honest opinion, should be a top 5 witness. What the fuck you guys, give him a vote already. None of us would be here enjoying Hive if not for his continuous help and skills.
- @timcliff - now that he is married and has the job of his dreams, he's not around as much as he used to be, but I doubt that changes the fact that he will do what is in the best interest of Hive - not himself. Very selfless person, why he has regained and retained my vote for so long.
- @mahdiyari - for some reason, I always get this picture of Mati Hari in my head when I see that name, but he has been fabulous for @fullalt and the creation of #ALTYes! He also helps with many other things for Hive itself and operates one of the autovoters - I love those because I don't always see everything and love that I can support my favorite authors in a timely fashion.
- @quochuy - I love that he farms worms because I eat a lot of them. Early bird specials and all. Plus, they also attract and feed fish, and I love to fish! So ya, worms!
- @someguy123 - he has had and will have my vote forever. When @thealliance was hacked a few years ago, he helped us get it back and he's always been straight with me. His coding skills are legendary and if you don't know, is the guy behind Privex.
- @roelandp - I flip flop with this guy. I mean, he doesn't need my vote, but he's a cool cat. He had this killer hairdo at HiveFest! I gave him my vote back just for that. Oh, and he also squeezed in a last minute spot for @fullalt - that gets mad respect.
- @gtg - wizards gotta stay together, ya know? Different wizards have different skills. He can code in his sleep, and I make dreams come true. Guess that makes me more of a genie though, or maybe a friendly wizard? 👼😈
- @blocktrades - because they had always been so highly ranked, I never bothered to give them a vote. However, after Hive became itself and seeing that they are humble, will listen to 'the little guys', and not belittle people - they earned a respectful vote.
That's all I got for now. Get your votes in! They are actually counted here 😁 I am working on some video for @fullalt, a few posts be out soon there and a new song that may just be the song for the entire year, idk, you will all have to decide on that when I release it this week. Check out @one.tribe.radio when ya get a chance, will be on there in the future. Saw @nickyhavey and @edprivat gonna be on there this weekend! Other than that, REMEMBER TO BE YOU! I always am, even when I don't kiss anyone's ass.
Let me do it for you!
Set Witty as your --->PROXY VOTER!<---