My Witnesses (From the Bottom to the Top)
This can serve as a witness update and I'll let you know some of the things I've been working on and a few things you might want to keep an eye on. Witnesses keep this chain alive and I use all of my 30 votes. I'll start from the lowest ranked to the highest and give you reasons why I'm voting for them. Some people have odd reasons for voting some and I'm sure some of mine are gonna make you scratch your head like, what? Can check your witness votes here or here. So here goes:
- @weedcash.network - from the gang over there at the first ever Hive-Engine layered community. I actually helped set this witness up, so if you have an extra vote and like that them people are still doing great Hive things - have at it!
- @veteranforcrypto - fellow vet out here doing his best to support the chain. Should stop in and check out his videos sometime, they are quite entertaining 😎
- @whiterosecoffee - this is actually a backup from @c0ff33a and represents his IRL coffee brand, so ya know, it's just super cool.
- @techcoderx - he actually runs his own API node in his home, and is a really nice cat. Quite the talented one too, he's been known to find things others have overlooked.
- @primersion - this fella just popped up on my radar a few weeks ago. I knew he was a witness and hadn't paid him much mind, until I saw him being quite active with the on-chain engagement.
- @tazi - he is a good photographer and a lot of what he is taking pictures of lately, I kinda drool over a little bit. Love seeing me some silver porn 😝
- @reazuliqbal - I'm not sure if he's part of the PAL crew, but I know he did work with Hive-Engine and most recently, the BeeChat you see popping up as a messaging app in various Hive places.
- @cadawg - before I knew he was a coder and witness, I just enjoyed his banter while we played Splinterlands and met each other on the field sometimes. Been a minute tho.
- @crowdwitness - honestly, I'm not entirely sure why I'm voting for them right now and they're on the chopping block. They may be a remnant from the Steem days. And a little tidbit for @pfunk - yes, Steem left a bad taste in my mouth too. I defended it because I had hopes and you were right. Along with other people telling me the same thing, I just wanted to believe it would remain and we'd win the fight and keep Steem. But we didn't. We won another way. Now, I won't even vote a witness that has 'steem' in the name regardless who is running it - it's fucking insulting.
- @apshamilton - I really, really like this cat, he's an active engager on chain and that's one of my biggies when it comes to witness selection. I do believe he is involved with a case against some centralized entities too, aren't you the frig'n lawyer? Good to have lawyers on your side 😉
- @ura-soul - of all the witnesses out there, I am probably most kindred to him. I met him a while back and realized we have a lot of the same interests - including music - and he is one of the most hilarious people on chain 🤣
- @nathanmars - I also had the opportunity of meeting this cat some time ago and he has a lot of energy, just like me! He really cares about people and reminds me of my younger self.
- @gerber - this fella is all over the map and I forget where I first actually ran into him. It was probably a gaming server and he just came off as knowledgeable and friendly.
- @qurator - I was really hoping they would migrate the 'Q' token to Hive-Engine, is that on the board @scrooger? Either way, I like that they aren't biased with their curation efforts on Hive.
- @enginewitty - hey, that's me! I still support the fam in @thealliance. I assist @fullalt with posting, some PR work and putting my .02 in on the dApps we're working on. I like to break things. Can call me 'Wreckit Witty', ha! I do lots of other things too, I think. Maybe? Have you seen me around?
- @c0ff33a - it's been fun watching this guy come up the ranks. He does a weekly vlog and runs several witness related nodes, including a full one. Plus, he is just one of the most down to earth people I've ever
metgotten to know. (One of these days, I'll meet you.)
- @patrice - she has actually been extremely quiet lately. I do know she put in a ton of work with
@hivewatchersSteemcleaners and am very curious what she is up to these days.
- @roomservice - another one that is more quiet than I like, though they did come up with the hiveonboard bit, and people seem to like that.
- @klye - this cat I really like because we both have a twisted side to our humor. He also has been known to code a thing or two, maybe you'll see a new one soon!
- @jackmiller - my brother from another lady or something. Maybe my uncle, not sure, but more family than friend as we'll get to brass tacks and lay down the real talk, no bullshit involved. Also the guy that came up with @fullalt.
- @neoxian - quite a while back, I started playing this game called Splinterlands. There is only a handful of other witnesses I know that play (at my level) and we go back and forth. Just nice to see that, ya know? Also, a very honest guy.
- @deathwing - I first came across him in the Privex server about a year ago when I was having trouble with my witness. He helped me out and since then, he has passed me on the witness list and been hired on by Privex. Kinda jealous LOL! Nice guy, tell him he does a great job if you chat with him.
- @guiltyparties - another of @fullalt's crew, this guy has done more for Hive than he actually gets credit for and in my entirely honest opinion, should be a top 5 witness. What the fuck you guys, give him a vote already. None of us would be here enjoying Hive if not for his continuous help and skills.
- @timcliff - now that he is married and has the job of his dreams, he's not around as much as he used to be, but I doubt that changes the fact that he will do what is in the best interest of Hive - not himself. Very selfless person, why he has regained and retained my vote for so long.
- @mahdiyari - for some reason, I always get this picture of Mati Hari in my head when I see that name, but he has been fabulous for @fullalt and the creation of #ALTYes! He also helps with many other things for Hive itself and operates one of the autovoters - I love those because I don't always see everything and love that I can support my favorite authors in a timely fashion.
- @quochuy - I love that he farms worms because I eat a lot of them. Early bird specials and all. Plus, they also attract and feed fish, and I love to fish! So ya, worms!
- @someguy123 - he has had and will have my vote forever. When @thealliance was hacked a few years ago, he helped us get it back and he's always been straight with me. His coding skills are legendary and if you don't know, is the guy behind Privex.
- @roelandp - I flip flop with this guy. I mean, he doesn't need my vote, but he's a cool cat. He had this killer hairdo at HiveFest! I gave him my vote back just for that. Oh, and he also squeezed in a last minute spot for @fullalt - that gets mad respect.
- @gtg - wizards gotta stay together, ya know? Different wizards have different skills. He can code in his sleep, and I make dreams come true. Guess that makes me more of a genie though, or maybe a friendly wizard? 👼😈
- @blocktrades - because they had always been so highly ranked, I never bothered to give them a vote. However, after Hive became itself and seeing that they are humble, will listen to 'the little guys', and not belittle people - they earned a respectful vote.
That's all I got for now. Get your votes in! They are actually counted here 😁 I am working on some video for @fullalt, a few posts be out soon there and a new song that may just be the song for the entire year, idk, you will all have to decide on that when I release it this week. Check out @one.tribe.radio when ya get a chance, will be on there in the future. Saw @nickyhavey and @edprivat gonna be on there this weekend! Other than that, REMEMBER TO BE YOU! I always am, even when I don't kiss anyone's ass.
because I canIs Voting #WITNESSES difficult?
So Can WE
Let me do it for you!
Set Witty as your --->PROXY VOTER!<---
Thank you very much for the updates and I like how you write things about each one of them so People get an idea of Who they are 😉👍 awsomeness
Also good reminder that I need to update mine 🙈 OMG
Been to LONG since I did that.
Thank you for all you do, and you know You always my nr 1 🤗😘❤️
Mad love for you Saffi! And yes, be sure to update them about once a month. Some have fallen away and there are new ones that pop up so always good to see who's doing what and you're welcome! 😘 🤗 😇
Thanks @enginewitty! Appreciate the kind words :)
Anytime Tim! Good to see ya and hope everything is going swimmingly in your neck of the woods 😎
Same to you :)
Thanks for the witness vote.
Yes, my class action lawsuit against Facebook & Google (as well of the rest of Big Tech too) is another angle on fighting back for freedom.
My plan is to transfer billions from centralised Big Tech to the decentralised crypto space and hamper their ability to censor and ban.
Its a top down attack while Hive and other decentralised projects attack bottom up.
Are you also a vet? We have a lot in common. Connect with me on peakd chat.
From the bottom to the top 😝 I am a vet, don't talk about it much, but is what it is. Can anyone get in on that class action and join the fight?
The class action is on behalf of the Crypto Industry, including everyone on Hive.
There was an opportunity to expressly sign up which supported the action by agreeing that the company paying for the class action @jpbliberty and the investors would get 30% of whatever payout you got. But that is closed for now.
Now, you can support the class action by buying SUFB tokens on Hive-Engine.
OMG there's now a peakd chat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
How freakin awesome.
Can we now do away with discord and everything else that takes up too much of my hive time...like work...🤣
Yes. Its that little chat icon next to notifications in the top right hand corner.
Woohoooo, it's here....yeahhhhhh thanks! 😃
Thank you very much @enginewitty. I really appreciate your support. Hopefully I can do even more for the HIVE blockchain in the upcoming months.
Great song by the way :D Have a !BEER
View or trade
Hey @enginewitty, here is a little bit of
BEERfrom @primersion for you. Enjoy it!
Learn how to earn FREE BEER each day by staking your
Thank you for your vote. I appreciate it, no matter the reasons;) OK, I will order some silver to make you happy;)
By the way, I like list of your votes. I used only a few of my votes before Sun was taking over Steemit. Then I supported TOP 30 of community witnesses. Now I should to check the votes and maybe do some modification.
You should check out the #silvergoldstackers here on chain, might find some inspiration!
Just found and joined the community. Yes, there are a lot of pretty PM pieces and knowledge from I can learn.
Patrice has never been part of Hivewatchers.
She abandoned Steemclenaers over 2 years ago.
Wow, really? Will edit that then and see if I can find out what she is doing now, thank you :)
This post has received a 100.00% upvote from @fambalam! Join thealliance community to get whitelisted for delegation to this community service.
Well put as always brother, thank you for everything you have been doing here on the chain, and off the chain. This is the perfect way for us smaller work horses to get recognized over the top 20. I appreciate being mentioned and shown to our fellow hivers thank you brother.
Anytime man! Thanks for stopping in and being present, what's the phrase - "It takes a village"?
that it does brother.
This seems to be a common thing, someone I knew for over a year just found out I wrote code like 3 weeks ago lmao.
Thanks for the support though. I haven't played spliterlands in a while admittedly :P
They keeping you busy? LOL! Once they find out you can code, you stay busy man 😁
Funny you should say that, they offered me like 2 different coding jobs as soon as they realised. lol
Yeah I'm kept busy enough already by @rishi556 when he wants NFTMart updates 😂
He's not busy enough. Whats he doing out here, talking, instead of working on NFTMart?
Tell me about it I wanted to get some tasty pink iced donuts with frosties on NFTMart and you don't have none! Appalling. -_-
I know, cad's just not doing enough for the team.
Go write 1k lines of react and then we'll talk
That's why I have you as Proxy
Wait, wine??? Hecks ya! And thank you for the confidence. Have to put these kinds of posts out from time to time, especially when I change votes so those that do trust my discretion (like yourself) are cued in on who they are voting for too 😎
Thanks for the mention and great list of 30! May have to jig a few things around myself!
Looking forward to being on the show this weekend, see you there!
It's an early one, but I've got my alarm set!
Thank you for both mentions and the continued support, it's been a crazy hard 12 months for me and my business but I'm still running two Witnesses and a full API Node that is consistently in the top range for access speeds while not asking or expecting anything in return.
Sure thing man and I know you've had a rough time, much harder than us over here in the states 😏
Thanks heaps for writing such a great list of the witnesses cause I really only found out what they did a few months ago, so voted in about 11/12 or so but didn't know who else to vote for as I had no idea of who they were/where they were from/what they did, so it's great to have someone with your intimate experience and knowledge give us a demo!
This post should be pinned up somewhere on the homepage of Hive ecosystem...or somewhere totally visible like that....
Love ya work! 😃
Well thank you! It was a brief synopsis of what they do, some of them have a really extensive list in their Hive contributions. Very happy to rekindle your interest in supporting them and seeing some of what they do!😎
Yes, but to the laywoman, brief and straight to the point is good.
It's great to see this list. I do have some votes to give, and will need to give some of these fellows a look.
Not sure if you saw or not and are voting for him, but Jack just closed his down. Which means, I have a vote to give. Keep on his until I decide.
Okkkkk, so since you're way more experienced and actually know what you're talking about, especially compared to me, I've just allocated you as my proxy! So proxy me well will ya please. 🤣
Will do my best to keep Hive's interests first and foremost, thank you!
I'm sure you will!
If not I will come over there and hunt you down and have a few bevvies with you to discuss it all...🤣 That's after everyone over there stops getting crook...
Thanks for continuing to make Hive awesome.