Pumpkin spice cannabis cookies
- 190 g of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- a pinch of salt
- 100 g of sugar (or more if desired)
- 120 g of cannabutter (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 95 g of pumpkin puree
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into cubes. We would need 95 g of pumpkin. Place it in a small pot and cover it with water. Boil for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain pumpkins and blend until smooth. Set aside for later.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl; flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt and sugar.
- Add pumpkin puree to dry ingredients and add cubed cannabis butter, that is at room temperature.
- Knead the dough with your hand and form it into a ball. Wrap it up in foil and place it in a fridge for 1 hour.
- From small balls out dough, as big as walnuts. Add some leaves and flowers on top of them.
- Place it in a preheated oven at 180C for about 5-10 minutes.
canna-curate weedcashnetwork foodiesbeehive lotus theherbalhive plantbased qurator foodie cannabis proofofbrain
What a cool touch with the leaves in the cookie!
Thank you @canna-curate! 💚🍀
they look fantastic with those weed leaves on them
goddamnn! I'm in love with this cookies🍪 🌳😋
And oh! Magnificent recipe, I just wish I could get a taste of this succulent and yummy ass cookies. 😍
Thank you @driplord!
Ohh these are evil cookies, after you eat your munchies just started! 😂
Hahahaha😂 Say no more, the munchies are no longer surprises you know. 🤓
They’re good and really delicious pumpkin spice cookies 🍪.
Pumpkin is a true taste of fall. 😊
I have never seen weed cookies with the leaf in like that. I love it!
For once I have all ingredients in a recipe at hand ahahha that's so awesome, love pumpkin, love the taste of weed leaves, this sounds promising thanks so much for sharing this, bookmarked too! hehe
That's sounds great! It's a perfect time for cookies! 😏
Let me know how it went. 😊
will do! hehe